1. Material: TA1, TA2, TA9, TA10, Gr1, Gr2, Gr5, Ni6.
2. Quality certification system: ISO 9001-2008.
3. Type: Butt welding, flat welding ring, various types of flanges, flange covers, 8 word blind plates, etc.
4. Execution standards: GB/T3620-2007, GB/T3621-2007, GB/T16598-96, ASTM B337 B338 B348
Titanium flange specifications: DN10-DN3000mm.
5. Pipe thickness: 1.0-8.0mm.
The titanium flange is a part made of titanium or titanium alloy of non-ferrous metal, which connects the pipe to the pipe and is connected to the pipe end.
There are holes in the titanium flange, and the bolts make the two flanges tightly connected. The flanges are sealed with gaskets. Flange fittings refer to fittings with flanges (flanges or lands).
It can be cast (not shown) or it can be made by screwing or welding. The flange connection consists of a pair of flanges, a spacer and a number of bolts and nuts. The gasket is placed between the two flange sealing surfaces. After the nut is tightened, the specific pressure on the surface of the gasket reaches a certain value and then deforms, and fills the unevenness on the sealing surface to make the joint tight. Titanium flange classification.